"The aim of education is the condition of suspended judgment on everything."
Can you instil a sense of pride in pupils for their work?
Can you foster and maintain pupils' interest in a subject?
Will you stop at nothing to stretch and challenge a pupil?
If yes, you have come to the right place!
Randstad Education works with many secondary schools in Harlow and is looking for a cover supervisor who is enthusiastic to work in a learning and gratifying environment. You will be able to work on a daily basis, but this may lead to something more long-term in the future.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS A COVER SUPERVISOR:
- Assisting pupils with tasks as needed.
- Collecting and returning finished work to the teacher.
- Developing trust with students and connecting with them based on their specific needs.
- Encouraging pupils to interact.
- Supervising students and guaranteeing their participation in classwork.
- Providing feedback to teachers on pupils' achievement and progress.
REQUIREMENTS FROM THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A degree qualification is an advantage.
- Be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable.
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
- Teaching Experience - desirable
- Competitive pay
- Promising career opportunities.
- Flexible hours and working patterns.
- Refer a friend scheme - £300 per referral in the form of Vouchers ( Subject to terms and conditions )
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. We at Randstad Education strive to find the best roles for you and see that you fit right into your chosen path.
What are you waiting for?APPLY NOW! You can call 01245 260 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and start your career in the education sector....