Cover Supervisor | Secondary School | Immediate Start | Havering
Do you love working with children?
Have you got experience working with children already, or are keen to get some?
Would you like for your work to fit around your lifestyle?
Are you still in education yourself, but keen to start earning money whilst you are getting experience?
If this sounds like you, then apply to become a cover supervisor today. As a cover supervisor you will be covering lessons, from pre-set teaching materials, on a day-to-day supply basis. Whether you work part time or full time, the choice is yours. You would also be working lucrative hours, leaving you plenty of time for your other responsibilities and commitments. However, the best part of the job is that you get to build solid relationships with a number of secondary schools in the Havering area, all of which are outstanding. This will be incredibly useful if you are looking to get into teaching eventually, or are looking for a long-term position.
As a cover supervisor for secondary schools, you will be expected to:
- Supervise children as they complete the work that is set for them
- Assist the pupils in any way you can with the completion of their work
- Provide a positive learning environment for the pupils in your care
- Utilise any relevant school policies effectively in order to deal with any issues promptly
- Liaise with other members of staff if you have any queries or concerns
- Pass the work on to the relevant member of staff
If you worked as a cover supervisor for secondary schools, you will benefit from:
- Lucrative working hours
- Fantastic work/life balance
- A chance to win up to £300 extra as part of our refer-a-friend scheme
- The chance to earn money whilst gathering the important work experience in schools
- Building solid rapport with schools, SLT and teachers in your local area
If you would like to work as a cover supervisor for secondary schools, you will need:
- Experience working with children, or an interest
- A clean DBS check
- Motivation and reliability
- Enthusiastic about working with children
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
- Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for a KS3 and KS4 cover supervisor you will need to:
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a KS3 and KS4 cover supervisor. Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on 01245 260 100 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Randstad Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community...