Cover supervisor work in Leeds.
We are working with a Leeds secondary school who are seeking a passionate and dedicated graduate to work as a Cover Supervisor. If you are a graduate considering a career in teaching, and have recent experience working with young poeple this is an opportunity that cannot be missed!
As a Cover Supervisor you will:
- Have recent experience working with with groups of young people - this would include roles such as sports coach, scout/guide leader, football coaching, youth work/ambassador work at university/college.
- Work with classrooms of up to 30 students, delivering pre-planned lessons to them
- Work with students of all learning abilities
- Have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- Keep pupils on task by integrating with them, checking progress and managing behaviour in the classroom
- Ensure that the safety of the classroom environment and of the pupils and enforce the school behaviour policy if required.
- Be dedicated and passionate when teaching, with a drive to enhance your career
- Have flexible availability, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-3:30pm, during term time
- Provide you with competitive weekly pay
- Provide you with a dedicated consultant to you through the registration process
- Work around your availability - we recommend having at least 2 days availability during the week
- Give you a range of opportunities to work in our local schools, short-term and long-term
- Provide access to our online discount app and our refer a friend scheme