Are you passionate about education and looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic school environment? We are currently seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to join our team as a Cover Supervisor in the BS3 area of Bristol. If you have a passion for working with students and maintaining a positive and inclusive learning atmosphere, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Supervise and manage classroom activities during the short-term absence of the regular teacher.
- Ensure a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Deliver pre-prepared lesson plans and support students in their learning.
- Manage classroom behaviour and address any issues that may arise.
- Provide support to individual students or small groups as needed.
- Minimum of a high school diploma; higher education qualification in education or a related field is advantageous.
- Previous experience working with students in an educational setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a classroom effectively and maintain a positive learning environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in different subject areas and with various age groups.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for professional development.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Contributory pension scheme.