Interested in flexible working, supervising classrooms in some acclaimed secondary schools?
Keen to work on your own terms whilst helping support young people's learning?
Like the idea of gaining experience within a classroom setting?
If yes; then being a Cover Supervisor could be for you!
As a Cover Supervisor you will sit in a secondary classroom, usually at Key stage three or four (ages 11-16), supporting students in their learning through prepared work. We currently have a high demand for classroom support in Secondary schools in and around Colchester. No qualifications or experience necessary!
Other duties will include:
- Behaviour management
- Discussing the set work
- Delivering engaging lessons
- Providing guidance with the set work
Randstad Education provide:
- Opportunities for flexible full-time, part-time or contract work
- Behaviour management and safeguarding training
- Dedicated Randstad consultants
- £300 refer a friend scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
To be considered as a Cover Supervisor you will need:
- A clear DBS (this can be applied for through Randstad)
- A minimum of grade A-C in English and Maths GCSE or equivalent
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- A warm and friendly personality
If you are considering working as a cover supervisor, please apply now!
Alternatively you can call us on 0161 200 1930 (ask to speak to Max) or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.