Are you keen to develop valuable classroom based experience? Are you looking to start a career in education?
Due to an increase in demand, Randstad Education are looking to grow our current pool of cover supervisors to work within local secondary schools across Leeds and the surrounding areas.
Cover supervisors work in secondary schools to provide cover of the usual class teacher in both planned and unplanned absences.
You are not expected to deliver and assess lessons as work is set for the pupils, you will be there to ensure all pupils stay on task and complete the work that has been set.
As a Cover Supervisor working with Randstad you will need:
- At least 6 weeks experience of working in an environment with children or teenagers
- A positive and can do attitude
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach - no 2 days are the same!
- Be able to get to schools by 8:30am (Calls come in from 7am)
- Hold a current enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willing to get one
Experience in the following areas are beneficial:
- Working as a teaching assistant in any school setting
- Summer Camp
- Art & Drama workshops
- Dance/Theatre School
- Scouts, guides, Brownies
- Sports Coaching
- Youth support work
If you're interested in this exciting and rewarding opportunity and looking for flexible day to day supply APPLY TODAY!