Have you explored working as a cover supervisor? Our cover supervisor roles are a great way to gain classroom experience whether you're looking for a career in teaching or just enjoy the perks of flexible working!
Randstad Education are currently recruiting cover supervisors to work within secondary schools across Leeds, West Yorkshire due to a rise in demand.
Our roles are great for:
- Trainee Teachers
- Recent Graduates
- PEOPLE LOOKING FOR AD HOC FLEXIBLE WORK!
As a cover supervisor you will be responsible for delivering lessons by following planning left by the usual class teacher. You are not expected to plan, prepare or mark, but you still gain valuable experience delivering lessons to students.
- At least 6 weeks experience of working in an environment with children or teenagers
- A positive, energetic personality
- A flexible, adaptable approach
- The means to get to local schools for early starts (typically 8:30am starts)
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, motivated, positive, professional, able to use their own initiative and able to think quickly in challenging situations. As each day can be different, an adaptable and flexible approach is essential.
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Weekly pay
- Full-time and part-time roles available- choose when you work!
- Dedicated consultant who will support you on both your short and long term goals
- Careers advice
- Exclusive online services
- Refer a friend scheme - earn up to £300 per referral
If you fit the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you!
Click apply as soon as possible or run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity....