Are you looking to gain further classroom experience and more responsibilities within the education sector? Or are you currently choosing to change your career path to working with young people? All whilst looking for a better work-life balance? Then being a Cover Supervisor could be for you.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage a classroom, supporting students across secondary schools with their learning through prepared work. We currently have a high demand for cover supervisors in Secondary schools across Manchester.
Other duties will include:
- Behaviour management
- Discussing the set work
- Delivering engaging lessons
- Providing guidance with the set work
Randstad Education provide:
- Opportunities for flexible full-time, part-time or contract work
- Behaviour management and safeguarding training
- £300 referral scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
To be considered as a Cover Supervisor you will need:
- Degree is preferable but not essential
- Classroom experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience working with young people (desirable)
- A clear DBS (this can be applied for through Randstad)
- A minimum of grade A-C in English and Maths GCSE or equivalent
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
If you are considering working as a cover supervisor within Manchester then please send your CV over to or contact Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org...