Start Date: ASAP
£70 per day
Randstad Education are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in secondary schools in Upminster. There is currently a high demand for cover supervisors in schools across Havering. We are therefore looking for people with full-time availability.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage a KS3 or KS4 class, supporting students in their learning through prepared work left by absent teachers. You will be teaching a class of around 30 pupils and will be required to cover different year groups and subjects.
Other duties of a Cover Supervisor include:
- Behaviour management
- Discussing the set work
- Delivering engaging lessons
- Providing guidance with the set work
To be considered for a Cover Supervisor you will need:
- Experience working in a school, possibly as a Teaching Assistant or previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident behaviour management
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- A clear DBS (this can be applied for through Randstad)
Benefits of working with Randstad as a Cover Supervisor:
- Exclusive roles
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Free career advice
- DBS and School application support
- Refer a friend scheme
- Support to edit and improve your CV
If you're interested in becoming a Cover Supervisor and feel that you meet the above criteria please follow the on screen instructions or send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com....