Covid testing assistants needed for immediate starts in Milton, Cambridge
Shifts are 4 days on, 4 days off, from 9am-9pm.
You recieve breaks paid, as well as access to on site staff facilities.
You will be doing a variety of tasks including:
- Greeting the public and marshalling them where to go
- Instructing people when necessary, the different stages that need completing
- Safely collecting the covid test kits via the system in place
- Making covid test kits up on demand
- Maintaining site, and replenishing PPE
- Either a basic dbs check within 3 months, or willing to undergo one
- Flexibility to work the shift patterns stated
- Willingness to work the full role of a general operative and rotate responsibilities
- Long term work
- Refer a friend schemes with big rewards
- Access to training schemes we offer
So if you or someone you know are looking for work get in touch and apply today! Please contact Chanice on 01622 926313 or apply to this advert and we will be in touch!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.