Randstad have an opportunity to join Belfast Metropolitan College to support them in their test and trace Covid response team. If you are available immediately please get in touch today.
- Opportunity to work at one of the UK's largest FE / HE colleges
- £10.29 per hour
- Monday - Friday hours
- Term-Time Canteen
- Onsite parking
- Level 3 qualification (e.g. BTEC National, GNVQ Advanced, NVQ Level 3, A-levels etc.) or above
- Have a minimum of two years recent relevant experience of providing a high quality administrative service
- English and Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher)
- Experience of dealing with customer queries / issues
- Experience of carrying out general administrative tasks such as drafting correspondence, responding to telephone and email queries, filing, photocopying, organising and attending
- To provide administrative management of administration related to Covid-19 incidents at the College.
- To liaise with staff and students impacted by Covid-19, including capturing information regarding their circumstances, and potential close contact with others
- To identify individual needs and refer individuals to relevant sources of information and support
- To ensure all data and information is captured, recorded and presented in agreed formats.
- To participate in the provision of an efficient and effective quality service in line with operational procedures, including:
- Communicating with, and providing advice and guidance to staff and students across the organisation
- The collation, analysis and reporting of key information and statistics in Microsoft Excel
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....