We are looking for people to join our Dartford walk through test site
If you're interested please call Chanice on 01622 926313 to register/apply today
Shifts are 4 days on, 4 days off
£10.65 per hour
7:30-18:30 (11 hours with paid breaks)
* Clean all touch surfaces on a regular basis throughout the shift
* Coordinate members of the public in and out of the site
* Maintain a clean and sanitised work space
* Replenishing protective equipment stock such as face masks and hand sanitiser
* Ensuring the environment is safe and germ free
* Organise and distribute test packs
Candidates must have a valid dbs, either within the last 3 months or be willing to undergo ones
If you're interested please apply or give Chanice a call on 01622 926313
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.