Credit Control Assistant
CREDIT CONTROL ASSISTANT - LEADING COMPANY - PERMANENT - CROYDON
A UK leading Property Management company is looking for an individual with credit control experience, to join their team of experts in Croydon as a full-time, permanent Credit Control Assistant, supporting their Credit Controllers.
- Leading local employer/brand
- Structured training, develpment and working in an excellent envoronment
- Industry leading company
- £21,157 PA + Excellent benefits
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for issuing all reminders on a timely basis.
- Reviewing and updating arrears tracking systems
- Sending first reminders
- Reviewing notes and other records
- Liaising with collegues and sending out final reminders as instructed
- Monitoring standing orders/direct debits and payment
- Raising and billing all fees
- Credit Control and Administrative experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and time management
- Strong numerical skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.