A great opportunity has become available to join one of if not the best utility providers as part of there growing credit control team. The business has grown greatly over the past 12 months and they are going to continue doing so over the next 12 months across the business.
This role has a slightly different twist to the traditional credit control role as it sits within the customer service team and not the traditional finance team. The reason being is its more consultative and entails a lot of query and billing resolution as part of the role meaning that there can be some messy queries at times.
It's worth noting you will come in with a clean ledger and will be inheriting debt making it an exciting and challenging role from day 1. You will be responsible for circa 450 clients per ledger and you could be chasing invoices from as a little as £15 to as large as £15,000. 80% of the clients are SME businesses but the other 20% are large multinational blue chip clients, meaning a variety of conversations will be had.
Responsibilities in the role:Responsible for own ledger ensuring all customers adhere to their payment termsDevelop relationships with customers and solving any queries concerning their accountsRecovering outstanding debt by means of repetitive chasingIdentify and monitoring customers who pose a financial risk to the customerSend overdue customers for disconnection whilst working within strict credit control processesIdentifying ways in which the current processes and procedures can be improvedAd-hoc reportingAdmin Duties
On offer is a competitive salary, with a yearly pay review and yearly bonus scheme up to 10% of annual salary, they are in the process of building an on site gym with dress down everyday and payday breakfast!
To be considered for an October start, please apply below.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.