Due to continued client demand and customer account growth our client, a market leader within the Engineering field and key supplier to the manufacturing and construction markets, seeks to recruit a proficient Credit Controller to join their fast paced & experienced Finance team.
- £22500 - £23000 Salary
- Immediate start date available
- Monday to Friday core business hours
- Pension, enhanced holidays
- On-site parking
- Significant experience of managing volume customer accounts essential
- 2 - 3 years' experience of Credit Control procedures essential
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- High degree of computer literacy & system proficiency essential. Knowledge of Opera, ERP systems & other accounting software alongside strong Excel skills essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues within the Finance department
- Ability to remain calm under pressure. Strong organisational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- To carry out all activities as required by management and implement the firm's credit control policy with customers by preparing an aged debtor list and making sure all customers have paid accounts as per the terms of trading in order to improve the company's cash position.
- Collection of debts as per terms of trading and to meet company debtor days targets.
- Maintain Sales Ledger by allocating all remittances, credit notes, journals ensuring ledgers are kept in an orderly fashion.
- Managing cash sales, preparing statements and preparing lodgements for banking.
- File proof of deliveries in a timely and efficient manner
- Finance department administrative support including data input, filing, invoicing and support to senior management team
- Effectively operate accounting software, ERP & business management systems alongside Excel reports
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Customer service and handling of account enquiries
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....