Randstad Technologies are delighted to be partnered with global technology company on their search for a CRM Manager/Developer. The role is fully remote but will require infrequent travel to London & Manchester. The company have just expanded their sales team and have found a need for a CRM, you'll be building this from scratch using Dynamics 365 CRM. The plan is for this hire to start the development, then quickly hire 3 junior devs who will report into this role.
- Act as the lead for the CRM system, taking ownership of the development and change of the platform as well as its integration with other business systems.
- Build relationships across the wider business with key stakeholders to manage the backlog of work, support both system and process changes and show the value add of a good development team.
- Expert level experience in Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform management, development and configuration including building complex workflows and processes, maintaining data and advanced customisation.
- Strong understanding of data integration with other business systems using tools such as Azure Data Factory, OneIO or Kingswaysoft.
- An friendly personality to fit with the dynamic office culture.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.