Do you have excellent customer service and administration skills? Are you looking for a career change with a successful company?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading NI Energy provider, joining their administrative engineering support team. The role of this job is to provide engineering support including back-office administration duties and ensure the smooth running of the operations of the business.
- Temporary ongoing role - 20 hours per week -split across 5 mornings per week - flexible start and finish times
- £9.04 per hour
- Enhanced holiday package
- Free transport service from City Centre to site
- Free on site parking
- Life Assurance
- Annual Health checks
- Enhanced pension package
- Discounted memberships
- Health and Wellbeing events throughout the year
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- OR Minimum of 1 year's relevant experience within an office/administration function
- Data entry experience
- Candidates who can demonstrate experience of complaint handling and managing a diary system would be at an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Comprehensive IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel
- Dispatch engineers to jobs with the support of other PES staff and recording all relevant details onto database
- Update database in a timely manner and maintain sequential files of engineer's job sheets.
- Support the timely provision of reports to management concerning business objectives
- Liaise with customers to agree appointment dates or resolve problems and complaints regarding PES activities
- Liaise with all departments within Phoenix to help resolve customer related issues within company standards of service
- Ensure all phones within the department are answered in a timely manner
- Support all other processes within the business as requested, i.e. filing, archiving, photocopying and general administration tasks
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....