We have a great opportunity for motivated and driven individuals to work as a Customer Care Advisor for a leading Financial Services organisation. This is a really exciting opportunity to kick-start your career within Financial Services in a customer focused role.
As a customer care advisor, you will have the opportunity to use your skills and ideas to provide exceptional customer service to our client's new and existing customers.
What you will be doing:
You will support new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate, and deliver an excellent customer experience. Help Britain and Northern Ireland prosper and ensure customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel where appropriate, including our vulnerable customers. Acts in line with the Group Values, Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility.
▪ Enter data into standard company systems.
▪ Interacts courteously to maintain a positive client experience.
▪ Works within current standard compliance processes, systems, and procedures, and reports simple non-compliance issues.
▪ Carries out standard customer service activities and responds to a range of customer enquiries whilst following established practices and procedures.
▪ Supports development of personal capabilities by pursuing existing formal and informal training opportunities.
▪ Receives and interacts with visitors and telephone callers by responding to various requests for information and referring non-routine matters to colleagues.
▪ Works according to an assigned schedule.
- Customer Care Advisor
- Hourly Rate: £10.02 - £10.10
- 35 hours per week
- 6 month contract likely to be extended
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...