Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor who is immediately available? Keen to work for one of the UK's largest and most respected banks? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of our leading clients in Newport.
- Hours: 35 per week (5 days a week) on a rotational shift pattern (earliest shift will start at 8am and latest finish will be 11pm)
- Hourly rate: £10.02 an hour
- Temporary contract for 6 months initially
What will you be doing?
Supports new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate, and delivers an excellent customer experience. Helps Britain and Northern Ireland prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel where appropriate, including our vulnerable customers. Acts in line with the Group Values, Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility and supports company priorities.
Day to day duties:
- Enters data into standard company systems.
- Interacts courteously to maintain a positive client experience.
- Works within current standard compliance processes, systems, and procedures, and reports simple non-compliance issues.
- Carries out standard customer service activities and responds to a range of customer enquiries whilst following established practices and procedures
- Supports development of personal capabilities by pursuing existing formal and informal training opportunities.
- Receives and interacts with visitors and telephone callers by responding to various requests for information and referring non-routine matters to colleagues
- Works according to an assigned schedule.
What we're looking for:
- Effective communication skills - an ability to listen and comprehend customer requests.
- A confident and pleasant telephone manner
- Highly customer focused, with an outgoing nature and ability to show empathy and relate to customers
- Good initiative, problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to plan and organise your time and workflow effectively
- Strong attention to detail and familiar with meeting quality standards
- Can demonstrate good team work ethic and of working collaboratively with others
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...