My client is looking to hire a Customer Coordinator on a Permanent basis in Bedford. The ideal candidate will have experience within a custoemr care/call centre role an ability to work with different departments and be able to handle situations sensitively.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a busy environment where they can be hands on in customer care for their customers.
- Taking calls from homeowners regarding issues with thier properties
- Handling complaints/issues from customers
- Customer Care, Looking after the cimpanies customers
- Snagging reports
- Updating of an inhouse system
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of policies
- Taking incming calls, updating records and dealing with enquiries in order.
- Reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader
- Be the point of contact for all customers who have moved into their new homes and address any concerns they have.
- Handling incoming calls/emails
- Liaise with operatives, who conduct remedial work in properties
- Deal with customer complaints either on email, in writing or over the telephone
- Liaise with internals departments, site managements teams, technical and commercial departments to gain information to address any customer issues
- Update company in-house systems with correct information
- Gain all the facts and establish a suitable outcome in order to address tier customers either in writing, telephone or email
- Escalate any serious issues to line manager
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Previous customer service experience in a similar role, previous construction/new homes would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate at different levels and have empathy when dealing with sensitive issues
- Able to articulate at a professional level at all times and able to write letters/emails in a professional manner
- Willing to take on additional duties and training on offer by the company
- Strong work ethic, drive and ambition
- Staff bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Rewards scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.