Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator - Croydon - Leading Employer - Full time
Are you a customer focused professional seeking a new role with a leading employer?
Are you seeking employment with an employer of choice who can offer clear career progression and development?
Our leading Property client based in Croydon are seeking a motivated and customer focused candidate to work within there accounting function as a Customer Service Administrator. Working as part of a team in a highly successful department, you will play a key role in responding to customer queries via both email and telephone.
- Immediate start available
- Leading company with excellent benefits
- Full training provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Respond to customer queries via phone and email relating to customer accounts
- Investigate any matters before responding with outcomes
- Update internal systems and keep a record of all conversations and correspondence
- Collate customer feedback and cascade to relevant departments
- Data entry and systems updates
- Manage and prioritise high volumes of emails and calls
- Produce letters and correspondence to customers where needed with formal replies
- Proven customer service experience e.g. call centre or similar
- Professional and keen to learn new processes
- Organised, motivated and able to work well under pressure when needed
- Competent IT skills an able to learn new systems
- Local to the area or within reasonable commute
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.