Are you customer focused in your approach? Is providing a high level of service at the heart of all you do? Like to build and develop great relationships with those internally and externally? Have you previously supported a sales team? If the answer is yes, please keep reading.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a small, friendly and supportive sales and customer service team for a company that really do make a difference.
- £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Parking on-site
- Permanent position
- Monday - Friday 09:00AM - 17:30 PM
- Pro-active and reactive customer service and sales calls
- Maintaining the CRM to a high degree of accuracy
- Process sales orders with high levels of attention to detail
- Booking Surveys for Field reps
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and Team members
- Attend and represent the company at exhibitions
- Complaint Handling
- Booking returns with courier
- Export Admin
- Assist customers online channel such as web chat
- Any other requirements that meet the needs of the business
- Customer centric in your approach is essential
- Worked in a Customer service admin / Sales admin / Sales support or similar role previously
- Must have experience in supporting a sales or commercial team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to hit targets
- Always looking for opportunities to continually improve personally and as a company
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Good communication skills in both Written and oral communications.
- IT literate - Microsoft applications / CRM
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and Team
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
Don't miss out out on this opportunity, please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....