Inbound Customer Service Adviser - Part Time / Flexible Working
Working hours: Min 16 Hours - Upto 37.5 hours
You will be asked to confirm your available hours. We have a number of shifts available between Monday to Sunday, and do require flexibility
Contract: Temporary and Permanent contracts available
Temp Rate: £8.91ph + bonus (OTE £10ph) / Perm Salary: £18,000pa + benefits
- Are you looking for a career change? Do you have transferable skills?
- Does your current role involve Client Care, Customer Service, High Level of communication and working to deadlines? If so, we are looking for your skills to join our Customer Service Adviser Team.
- Would you like to work somewhere that offers genuine career progression and advancement opportunities?
- Where people are genuinely rewarded for their achievements and hard work?
If you answered YES, then we would love to hear from you as we're looking for fantastic people who are genuinely enthusiastic about all things customer service. Working as a Customer Service Adviser, you will help make every moment magical for your customers.
You'll be given in depth training from day one, to set you up for success, and then on-going support working in a friendly and growth orientated environment. Many of our consultants have progressed upward and sideways in our business already.
We are looking for social media savvy people, who want to make customer experience as incredible as possible!
You'll be naturally passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service. You will need exceptional problem-solving skills to ensure we fix our customers' problems at first contact with minimal escalation!
You will be a confident individual, with drive and enthusiasm to ensure targets are met! You will need excellent communication skills. This role is varied, where everyday can be different so the ability to think on your feet, multi-task and problem solve are an absolute must.
What you will be doing as Inbound Customer Service Adviser:
As a Customer Service Adviser you will be the first point of contact for our customers via, chat, email, Facebook messenger and telephone - ensuring customers have the best experience possible! You will be dealing with questions, queries and complaints, as well as advising customers on products, up-selling options and the latest deals available! In addition to voice calls you will be working on email, chat, social and private messaging.
Inbound Customer Service Adviser Key Attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to problem-solve and multitask effectively
- Digital savvy, and confident with social media
- Passionate about great customer service
- Work confidently in a team, and want to add value to it
Woven understand their best people come from a variety of backgrounds and are willing to consider all sorts of previous experience. If you're a natural communicator and enjoy talking to people, we would love to hear from you. In depth training is provided so you'll be feeling confident and raring to go from day one.
Benefits: (Based on Full Time)
Woven do benefits differently - they focus on your health, wealth, and self. Benefits+ is their bespoke benefits platform that puts you first.
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years' service
- 4x basic salary life assurance
- Up to 5% performance profit share
- Gym & restaurant discounts
- Savings clubs and holiday trading
- Free tea, coffee & fruit
- Eye care scheme
Benefits are dependent on contract and campaign employed on, will be confirmed at offer stage.
*For an immediate interview send your CV now via the APPLY BUTTON*
Please be aware that as part of the internal recruitment process, should you apply for a role, you are giving your consent to your employment records being accessed if requested.
Woven are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, sex, or gender identity. If you have a disability or any reasonable adjustment that requires accommodating through the application process, please contact us....