Full-time roles at 35 hours per week. That means you'll work five seven-hour rotational shifts, between 08:00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday, and 08:00 to 18:00 Saturday and Sunday.
For your continued flexibility you will receive a £1,000 fully flexible shift premium.
Colleagues will be scheduled to work post 18:00 only 2 weeks in 6 week rotation and scheduled to work 3 weekends in a 6 week rotation.
Starting salary of £17,370 which could rise to £18,284 after 12 months in role, subject to successful performance
- Fully flexible Shift Premium of £1,000
- Flexible Benefits Allowance of £500
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% , depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform
- Share in success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
The roles above will be based onsite when we can return to the office environment, however at the moment are remote due to COVID, so as discussed we need to ensure the successful candidates have internet access and quiet place to work (which is included in the screening document attached). During the training period the new starters will need to go onsite to collect KIT and complete LMS for the first couple of days, before returning home to complete their training virtually. It is key that there is no annual leave during the training period.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...