- Location: North Birmingham
- Contract: Tempoary
- Part Time 20-25 hours
- Salary: £9.50 per hour
Myself and the team at Randstad are delighted to be working in partnership with a thriving public health provider based in Birmingham. We are current looking to recruit for a number of customer service executives. As a customer service advisor working within the health care sector, you will be tasked with speaking to members of the general public who are looking to speak/see their local doctor.
- You will be tasked with providing high quality communication and correspondence across the
- organisation & with members of the general public
- Supporting with various administration functions including patient registrations, patient deductions, planned care appointments (call and re-call), patient referrals and prescriptions
- Ensuring that all protocols are followed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Processing all relevant patient records on the organisations in-house system
Other important info
- Starting immediately - Interviews will be held via zoom.
- Pay - £9.50p/h + holiday pay
- On site parking
- Lovely friendly team
This role is moving extremely quickly so don't delay apply now
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....