- Job Type: Temporary (possibility to go permanent after 12 weeks)
- Job Title: Call Centre Agent/Customer Service
- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Shifts: 37.5 hours per week between 08:00-20:00pm Mon-Sun
- Working from home - Must have access to a computer with windows
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a long established market research organisation with over 30 years of successful experience. If you are comfortable talking over the phone, see yourself as an excellent communicator and want to help contribute to fighting the global pandemic this could be the perfect role for you.
Responsibilities & Criteria
- Using the companies in-house system you will be contact members of the public in regards to Covid-19 inclusive of checking symptoms, ensuring guidelines are being followed and offering relevant advice
- You will be conducting a number of outbound calls on a day to day basis
- You will need to accurately record any relevant information on to the companies system
- You will need to possess an excellent telephone manner and be comfortable communicating over the phone
- Previous customer service or call centre experience is ideal.
- Experience working on test & trace campaigns is desirable but not essential
- Working from home
- Flexibility around shifts - we are looking for applicants who can work full or part time
- Excellent on boarding and training
- A chance to secure a permanent role depending on performance in your first 12 weeks
- A supporting and established team
For more information please contact
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....