Customer Service Advisor - Newcastle - Leading employer
Are you a customer focused Administrator or Customer Service Advisor seeking a new role with a leading company?
Are you looking for a leading employer that can offer great training and progression?
Our leading Property Management client are seeking a motivated and driven Customer Service Advisor to work form there offices in Newcastle (NE12) on a long term full time contract. Working as part of successful and established team, you will provide first line support in relation to internal services and client support.
- January start
- Full training provided
- £9.50ph + Holiday Pay + Pension
- Long term contract
- Effectively manage and respond to all enquires and communication via all contact channels
- Provide advice and information on a range of services as required
- Receive, process and issue applications for services
- To adhere to established procedures for each service request.
- Adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards
- Assisting in service development and continuous improvement
- Experience in providing help, advice and information in a customer service environment
- Experience of gathering organising and managing information
- Experience of working in a team and in a performance management culture
- Experience of working with a wide range of ICT systems including Microsoft Office
- Motivated, keen to progress and learn
For further details, please apply today or contact Sophie on 01489560039
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.