Do you pride yourself on providing excellent communication skills? Customer experience at the heart of everything you do? Are you looking for an established organisation with strong values and a family feel? Looking for a role to develop your skills and experience?
12 months fixed term contract.
- Answer all incoming customer calls within agreed Service Levels
- Ensure that all return calls are made
- Handling all technical queries first line of support for or customers.
- Process customer orders
- Actively promote products
- Process customer concerns and follow through until resolution
- Coordination and arranging transport bookings
- Communicate delivery failures
- Logging all calls on ERP system
- Regular support on data cleansing order book
- Provide support with orders on price hold, stock hold, credit hold and take ownership
- Office based point of contact
- You will ensure all queries are accurately
- Inputting all correct documentation
- Supporting the sales team with all administration
- Providing exceptional level of customer service and all times
- Resolving customer queries
- Assisting with product information
- Booking in returns and incoming stock
- Monitor back orders on a daily basis and updating customers
What You'll need
- Experience in Customer Service / Customer Support
- Have excellent communication and customer care skill
- Have the ability to manage issues from enquiry to resolution
- You will also need to be bright, efficient with a can-do attitude and the ability to think on your feet to solve problems arising.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Being proactive and flexible
- IT literate
- Meeting deadlines
- Being courteous and professional
- Being confident, thorough and collaborative
- Planning - ability to project manage orders
- Good standard of English both written and spoken and Maths
- Parking On-site
- Location Willenhall
- Salary £21,000
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Monday - Friday
- 8.30 - 4.30 PM
- 12 months FTC (likelihood to go permanent)
This role won't be around for long so don't delay apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....