Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor who is immediately available? Keen to work for one of the UK's largest and most respected financial services and asset management companies? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of our leading clients in Hove.
What will you be doing?
- Manage customer telephony contact across a range of customer call types, products and processes.
- Provide exceptional customer service that will drive Net Promoter Scores, Customer Ease and First Contact Resolution.
- Pro-actively manage relationships with Customers, Financial Advisers and internal departments, through professional communication, promotional activity, including promotion of Self Service, and resolving service issues where possible at first point of contact.
- Constructively challenge the way we work and be an advocate for change by participating in team meetings and raising ideas with your Team Manager to improve the customer journey or business efficiency.
- Protects our customers, people and shareholders by complying with regulatory requirements.
- Offer support, advice and assistance to other members of the team, thereby contributing to a highly motivated, enthusiastic and efficient team ethos and, together, make our customers' experience as easy as possible and one that they can be delighted with each and every time.
- Obtain knowledge and awareness of internal procedures and proactively helps ensure compliance with these within their teams to minimise risks.
What we're looking for:
- As a successful Customer Service Consultant you'll strive to display your acquired knowledge and skills to help us achieve a positive customer experience.
- Effective communication skills - an ability to listen and comprehend customer requests.
- A confident and pleasant telephone manner
- Highly customer focused, with an outgoing nature and ability to show empathy and relate to customers
- Good initiative, problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to plan and organise your time and workflow effectively
- Ability to work on multiple computer systems and interpret a range of MI
- Strong attention to detail and familiar with meeting quality standards
- Can demonstrate good team work ethic and of working collaboratively with others
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...