Customer Service Associates - Premium Support, with German and English Languages
Randstad is working with their key client With over 500 employees it has one of the most diverse and international workforces on the UK's south coast and is proud of their engaging workplace, we are proud to recruit on behalf of our client Customer Service / Customer Experience Associates in Poole, Dorset who will be working on one of the largest tech brands in the world.
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Life Insurance scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme - Free and strictly Confidential to all Conduent Employees
- Free eye test
- Dental benefits scheme
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development
- Excellent Apprenticeship Programmes available and ongoing personal development opportunities
- A dedicated to social committee with a huge variety of local discounts, virtual and in person activates, language learning opportunities and social events.
- Office spaces are fully COVID complaint ensuring we support the safety and wellbeing of our employees at all times.
- Remote Work Available
- 40 hours per week
- Shifts between 08:00 and 16:30
- Monday to Friday
- £500 joining bonus
- £1066 performance based bonus
Why join the team?
You will be given full paid training to equip you with all the skills needed, followed by a period of 'nesting' where you will receive extra support whilst actively supporting the customers.
You will be helping clients who need support with mobile/desktop, payments, hardware, cloud storage, accounts, and other end user issues.
- This role is for customer support, we'll never ask you to cold call and there's no selling either!
- Providing support to customers via email, chat and phone and investigating their requests to find the best solution possible.
- Work on the clients' modern systems, databases and applications. Access to exciting new technology from this global brand.
- Accurately typing whilst interacting with customers from all over the world!
- We can offer you outstanding opportunities for you to develop and become advanced level agents
- Support the daily operation of the contact centre including Workforce Management, Team Leaders, Trainers and Quality Coaches.
- PC Literate
- Experience with Android and iOS is desirable
- Being passionate and motivated to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction is paramount, bringing a can-do approach to each day and every interaction
- A reliable broadband internet connection that meets the minimum bandwidth requirements.
- A LAN cable is preferable but not essential providing your internet meets the below minimum speeds:
- Minimum Download speed - 10Mbps, Minimum Upload Speed - 1Mbps
- Able to work in a private and distraction free space that must have a door that you can close to keep out noise and where your screen will not be visible to others due to Data Protection.
- You will need a desk and suitable chair to work from comfortably and professionally.
- Prior to your first day with us, we will provide you with the technology necessary to perform your role.
We provide comprehensive tools and training so you can focus on providing world class service to the customers
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff, becoming a knowledge and performance expert in all you do.
- You will have continuous support from the teams of Expert Agents dedicated to help you at any point.
- Have the opportunity to take part in activities organised by the very active social committee both at work and in your social time.
Please be aware that as part of the recruitment process, should you apply for a role, you are giving your consent to your employment records being accessed if requested.
Please note we do not offer sponsorship for the position.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, sex or gender identity.
If you have a disability or any reasonable adjustment that requires accommodating through the application process please contact us.
If you like the sound of a dynamic, inclusive, international environment and you take pride in providing outstanding customer service, apply now to be part of the growing team!...