We are looking for a service desk advisor to join a customer service team of 20 in Coventry. The company provide software which you will be trained on and expected to support customers with their issues.
- Provide 1st Line Support to all customers (both internal and external) via telephone and email giving assistance when needed
- Ensure that all support requests are recorded accurately and professionally
- Ensure any issues which require escalation are actioned in a timely manner
- Follow up with other support staff involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Increasing the number of first time fixes by information sharing and documentation of issues on the staff knowledge base.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that customers are kept fully updated at all times on the progress and resolution of issues that they have logged.
- Build strong relationships through problem understanding, timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, creating a positive customer experience at all times
Your skills/ Experience
- Customer Service background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse and provide query resolution
- Demonstrate experience of raising tickets and point of escalation
- Ability to take ownership of issues
- Good time management skills
- Good level of IT
- Experience working in an analytic role beneficial but not essential
- Must be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision, taking responsibility for completing assigned tasks to the required deadlines.
Benefits to you
- Full time salary is £19500
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Private medical insurance after probation
- Life assurance after 1 year
- Free Parking and easy transport links
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....