Friendly? Reliable? Love talking to customers? Do you try and resolve each and every problem a customer may have?
If these are all qualities you possess then this is the role for you!
One of the largest organisations within the energy sector is looking for someone like you. As a customer service advisor you will be responsible for solving a range of enquiries from residential customers politely and efficiently whether that involves sending out an engineer to deal with an emergency or arranging an annual appliance inspection.
The key here is that you possess the ability to take control and ownership of each and every call, getting to the root of the problem quickly and efficiently. At the same time you'll be promoting ground breaking products and services. In a lot of cases you will be dealing with vulnerable customers, it is your job to ensure you do the right thing for that customer in keeping things simple and helping to solve their problem.
Not only this but you'll be joining a team of people from many different backgrounds who are united in living our values, doing the right thing for customers, keeping things simple and being extraordinary together.
£13p/h (over £25,000 p/a)
Split working shifts - With flexibility to work from home
8am - 4:30pm (From the office 3 days, home 2 days)
11:30am - 8pm (All work from home)
So what will you need?
- Excellent customer service
- Clear communication skills
- Experience in working in a similar role (desirable)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to interact with customers
- Ability to handle complaints
- The confidence to up-sell and cross sell when needed
Whats in it for you?
- Working for one of the largest players within the energy sector
- Flexable working patterns
- Overtime opportunities paid at hourly rate and a half
- Easily accessible - By bus and by train
- On-site parking
If this sounds like the role for you don't delay apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....