I have an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a Customer Service Trade Coordinator for a busy house-building company you will play an important part in seeing them achieve their desire to continually improve their service to customers.
They strive to provide a great level of service to their customers as they demonstrate and move them in to their new home. Once moved in, you then act as the customer's first point of contact for any concerns they may have through the first two years of the new home warranty which they provide with every new home.
- You will need to contact our sub-contractor trades, and follow up on open jobs, gaining start dates for the works, and closing off complete tasks.
- You will need to be able to handle a large portfolio of trades and be able to prioritise if there is an urgent issue arising within the home.
- You will need to liaise with closely with our customer coordinators to provide the latest information.
- You will need to run daily reports from our system to address outstanding issues.
- The role will involve telephone contact and email writing as part of your day to day tasks.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in a fast paced office role in an office environment is essential. Working in a team is essential.
- Ability to run reports in excel and filter data to get the required information.
- The key to success in this role is the ability to be highly organised so that you keep on top of the outstanding jobs for our customers.
- A positive outlook and a personable nature will be vital to the role as communicating effectively with sub-contractors and internal colleagues will give you the best chance of delivering against your key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of the new homes industry, homes or a trade service setting is desirable.
If this role is of interest to you - please contact Amy on 07180657497
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.