Are you a Customer Focused, Welsh speaking professional with strong Administrative skills?
This is an exciting opportunity to be the first point of contact to customer queries and provide a strong Customer and Administrative support function to a well established organisation where your work can make a real difference.
- Dealing with customer telephone and face to face enquiries promptly
- Deal with customer property repair queries
- Manage complaints with support and understanding and offer best solutions
- Manage internal/external deliveries to the office
- Receive and date tender documents ensuring safe handover
- To provide and assist in general administration activities; monitoring, updating and maintaining records, for example, mail shots
- External liaison with other organisations and agencies
- Occasional reception cover
- Welsh speaking (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Strong Administrative skills- MS Office
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Professional and Calm telephone manner
If you have the skills and experience above and you are driven by providing a high level of customer service, please get in touch and APPLY today! Alternatively, please ring Laura at Randstad for an informal chat.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....