Are you an experienced customer service team leader looking for your next opportunity with the availability to work from home 2 days a week.
To provide exceptional high quality customer service across all departments specifically relating to reducing the number of Pending and UARs outstanding on the system.
The Customer Services Team Leader will ensure regular communication is maintained, monitored, and queries are resolved whilst striving at all times to gain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The role will work closely across all Departments within the business as well as liaising with engineers to book repairs, installations, maintenance and upgrades of our products.
- To work closely with all departments to reduce the number of UARs and Pending items within the system.
- To liaise between the factory, customer services, and installations to resolve and facilitate UARs and Pending items and bring to a satisfactory conclusion
- Assisting the Sales Operations Manager with any internal/external audits for the company
- To work closely with Installations and Customer Services liaising with customers regarding delivery and service call queries
- To carry out and assist with fault diagnostics on our products when required
- To create/generate invoices on products sold by self or engineers including chargeable remedials
- Maintain customer files in line with Company Policies
- Full product training
- Small team
- Hybrid Role
- Working Hours:8:30am- 5:30pm Monday to Thursday/ 9:30am - 5:00pm Friday
- Salary: Up to £24,500 depending on experience
For further information, please contact Loren Cope
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....