Are you an experienced maintenance Account manager? Do you have experience of operations and managing a team? Commercial experience and dealing with large clients? Experience working on large Data centres? My client are a Large FM and maintenance company who are winning work daily! They are currently seeking an experienced Account / Operations manager to join an established team covering a portfolio of data centres within the Hampshire / Surrey / London area. This person must have experience of critical environments and experience both commercially and operationally rather than technical.
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- 25 + 8 days holiday
- Training and Progression
- Monday to Friday
The Job role will include:
- Provide leadership, and ensure all contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are explored
- Deliver increased turnover and profitability and up sell additional services and projects to increase contract value.
- Ensure the provision of health and safe working conditions are implemented across both our teams services and subcontractors activities
- Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams and any on going training and up skilling is provided
- Over see all control systems to deliver statutory, policy and contractual commitments
- Giving full customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and to create lasting relationships with key clients.
- Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management
- Your role will also include providing leadership, management, and development of a defined contract, ensuring financial, and operational commitments are met and exceeded.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Sound understanding of M&E maintenance and this would suit someone who can be both reactive and proactive when dealing with maintenance issues.
- You will be commercially astute and able to manage P&L, WiP and debt.
- You will also have good people management skills and will be directly responsible for a team of engineers and support staff.
- We are looking for someone who ideally has a technical qualification and a sound understanding of both mechanical & electrical engineering in critical environments.
- Experience of being HV AP would be advantageous but is not essential
They are a highly successful and growing business and are keen to speak to people who are interested in progressing and developing their careers as the business grows. For any enquiries please contact Catherine on 07702073302 or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.