Are you a registered nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with leadership experience, looking for a permanent role as a Deputy Manager? If so, we have an excellent opportunity working for a wonderful charitable organisation in Corbridge, Northumberland.
The organisation is a Registered Charity, meaning they are not for profit and continually re-invest into the staffing and facilities of the home. The home, which is registered for 32 beds (nursing and residential) caters for elderly residents, is rated Good in all areas and is rated an impressive Outstanding for leadership with CQC. Want to be part of this 'Outstanding' leadership team? Read on!
Full time Hours - 37.5 hours per week
Salary - £35,000 - £38,000
28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Benefits of the role:
· Registered Charity - not for profit so they continually re-invest into the facilities and the home.
· Excellent levels of care in comparison to other nursing/care homes in the North East
· Great staffing levels - run day shifts with 8 staff and night shifts with 5.
· Rated Good in all areas with CQC and Outstanding for Leadership
· Long standing management and staff team in place.
· Good salary on offer
· Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
· Assist the home manager - deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
· Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements
· Maintain clinical excellence - role models high standards of nursing care.
· Developing staff within the team.
· People management - play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
This organisation prides itself on their consistent staff team, so this is a rare opportunity not to be missed!
If you would like to hear more about this fantastic organisation and exciting opportunity, If please contact the Newcastle Nursing team on 0191 211 1382 or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.