My client a family run main contractor based in the Midlands is looking to recruit a design coordinator to join their rail team.
They have over 65 years experience within the construction industry, with 80% repeat business. Last year they had a record year for turnover and are on course to repeat the feat again in 2022.
- Developing and agreeing project deliverables/technical requirements.
- Identifying and developing design strategy alongside stakeholders.
- Effective and pro-active planning.
- Pro-actively monitoring designs.
- Ensuring targeted milestones are met and are able mitigate risks and delays.
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental considerations are considered, identified, and documented from inception of scheme.
- Managing Design Consultant performance reviews.
- Creating and submitting pre-construction activity worksite applications
- Arranging land access requests for pre-construction works.
- Assisting in the preparation of pre-construction applications/consents.
- Assist estimators with pricing.
- Ensure design delivery dates are met.
- The suitable candidate will come from a Civil Engineering background.
- Direct experience working in the design management team.
- Degree or equivalent within a relevant field.
- Ability to work as part of a team or own tasks.
- Proven record of liasing with multiple stakeholders.
- Good communication skills.
Contact Randstad CPE, Birmingham Branch and ask for Ollie for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.