My client a family run main contractor based in the Midlands is looking to recruit a design coordinator to join their rail team.
They have over 65 years experience within the construction industry, with 80% repeat business. Last year they had a record year for turnover and are on course to repeat the feat again in 2022.
- Management of all project level engineering activities, inclusive of all permanent and temporary works design, works requirements and the appointment of suitable resource to satisfactorily complete those works.
- Manage delivery and provide support to contribute a clear view for delivering design management and engineering.
- Provide advice to all operational, strategic and contractual teams for bid preparation and project management when associated with design.
- Review of all Designs to ensure coordination between design disciplines.
- Responsible for ensuring that all changes in client / company standards are captured, reviewed and briefed.
- Chartered member of relevant body would be preferable
- Previously Design Management experience
- Civils background
- Degree or Equivalent in Civil Engineering or relevant filed
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
Contact Randstad CPE, Birmingham Branch and ask for Ollie for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.