Development Manager - London - 6 month initial contract with scope for extension (£400-£500 per day)
I've got an amazing opportunity with one of London's leading Local Authorities, currently my client are in the market for an experience Development Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension. The position will be focusing on the delivery of affordable housing projects across the borough where you will primarily support and manage projects that are currently in the RIBA delivery stages (4-8).
- Stepping into projects at the construction stage and supporting them through to handover.
- Supporting the delivery of numerous small to medium sized affordable housing development projects.
- Helping to make sure that projects are being delivered on time and on budget.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with the Design & Build team and offer up expertise and advice where required.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to finalise the handover of said projects.
- Be a go to for any typical queries that may arise during the delivery of said Housing projects.
- Experience in delivering affordable housing projects.
- To have vast experience managing multiple projects where sites usually range from 50 to 250 units.
- Recent experience working for a Local Authority or Housing Association.
- Strong background of working within the development and construction sector.
- Inside IR35
- £400-500 a day
Please apply with your CV within and Scott MacLean from the Public Sector Team will be in touch. For a confidential chat regarding your application.
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....