Junior DevOps Engineer £30,000
* want to join a fun and fast growing company?
* are a great problem solver who takes pride in their work?
* enjoy building scalable and resilient systems?
* have strong Linux system administration skills?
* have experience with Puppet, Ansible, Chef or Docker?
* have experience with scripting?
I am looking for either a fresh graduate or a Junior DevOps engineer to join an award winning business in Newcastle. This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior DevOps Engineer to further your skills and progress your career by moving into the development lifecycle and driving improvement, or for someone with a development background wanting to transition into a more operations-focused role.
The company are going from strength to strength in the world of digital marketing and advertisement. The technology team is insanely passionate about using the best technology and processes to give their customers the best possible experience when using their service.
You will be given autonomy to research, recommend and implement solutions that solve the challenges that supporting a large infrastructure scale infrastructure create.
Please apply if you have experience with:
* Monitoring and weeb servers preferably Apache and Nginx
* Highly self-motivated, confident providing input and decisions around solutions, can do attitude.
Nice to have
* Configuration management (Puppet, ansible, docker)
Have I piqued your interest enough that it might be at least worth us having a chat about this, in confidence, at no commitment to yourself? If so I'd be delighted to speak with you and give you a bit more information and even if this ultimately is not the one for you, ascertain what is and see if I can line up your dream job. Please contact Alicia for further information.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.