Cheshunt / Remote working (with site visits required)
Are you an experienced Document Controller within the Construction Sector?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
I am currently recruiting for a Document Controller in Hertfordshire working for a very established Contractor. This is a permanent opportunity and requires someone with experience in a similar position.
- Reviewing and uploading documents and drawings
- Quality checking of drawings
- Ensuring revision, status and title of all drawings are accurate
- Managing the drawing folder keeping everything up to date and ensuring latest revisions are added as and when required
- Preparing site reports, uploading and issuing reports to clients & sub contractors
- Ensuring delivery notes are recorded
- General Office duties
- Ad Hoc administration
- Experience working for a house builder or construction contractor
- Experience using Deltek would be beneficial
- Strong Excel/Word/Outlook knowledge
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong organisation skills
This is a permanent opportunity with a very established company looking to strength their processes. You will report into the Technical team alongside a Group Document Controller.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.