A Tier 2 Contractor is looking for a Document Controller who is experienced working in construction. They need someone who has got experience using multiple edms systems to an admin level, and who is able to work well within a team.
BONUS if you also have quality assurance experience!
Role: Document Controller - Perm
Location: Central London
Why work for this company?
- Great company benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Opens the door to new opportunities
- Be apart of a friendly team
Document Controller Role and Responsibilities:
- The control of incoming and outgoing project documentation. Day to day distribution,
- storage and retrieval of drawings and documents using a variety of online document
- management systems (4Projects, Aconex, Conject and more).
- Undertaking reviews of outgoing documents (format, numbering etc.) and maintaining issue
- records in accordance with the requirements of our quality management system.
- Maintaining electronic records.
- Ensuring compliance with practice procedures and project specific requirements.
- Acting as a focal point to ensure that our project teams have access to current project
- documentation from other members of the design teams.
- Assisting with printing and filing tasks for all projects.
- Archiving electronic and hard copy project documentation.
- Maintaining and controlling the contents of our small technical library to ensure that
- information and guidance remains current.
- Managing the issue of internal practice information.
- Managing our quality audit database and arranging audits.
- Managing our client feedback database.
Document Control Candidate Requirements:
- Must have experience using eB and Aconex
- Past experience working on major projects
- Ability to train others
- Strong ability to manage upstream and downstream document control
- Minimum 2 years Document Control experience
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.