Amazing new permanent opportunity on a Major project in London
A large Tier 2 Contractor is looking for a Document Controller who has got experience using multiple systems. They need someone who has got experience using multiple edms systems to an admin level, and who is able to work well within a team.
MUST have experience working on a large scale project
Role: Document Controller - Perm
Based in KIngs Cross with possible flexibility of working from home
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
Why work for this company?
- Chance to work on the next major rail project in the UK
- Great company benefits
- Competitive salaries
Document Controller Role and Responsibilities:
- To contact suppliers to enquire the status of purchase orders in progress and confirm delivery dates
- To receive and check employee's new starter check forms and enter the details into the recording system
- To maintain and update health & safety hours' weekly using i-pad
- Assign official numbers to documents
- Collate, update, and send out 'daily email' to project management
- Receive ALL documents from client and log in appropriate register
- Initial review and logging of all documents received, inform PM and relevant personnel and place in appropriate Emico server folder
- Review all outgoing correspondence for spelling, grammar and correct document numbers prior to upload
- Upload all outgoing correspondence on as instructed by Management
- Maintain RFI, VO, NCE, EWN registers on server
- Maintain project holiday calendar
- Maintain project training matrix to make sure all staff's licences etc. are kept in date
- Attend Management meetings when requested to take minutes. If minutes are required, produce within 24 hrs of meeting taking place and issue to relevant Management for review
- Produce Management meeting agenda's (where required)
- Receive daily/nightly shift reports from site, check for spelling, grammar and correct document numbering prior to liaising with Construction Manager/Engineer for content accuracy prior to upload (SR's must not be uploaded until Construction Manager/Engineer has approved/instructed accordingly)
- Input labour distribution into PM's 'Cost/Time analysis spread sheet' and update to server weekly for review by PM
Document Control Candidate Requirements:
- At least two years' experience within an office administration environment
- Major Projects experience
- Tier 1 experience is sought
- Experience of using document systems such as 4 Projects, Aconex etc.
- Good communication and administrative skills
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call 0203 680 0650 or email on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.