Randstad are currently recruiting for a high quality Document Controller to start work in Manchester. You will be working in the build division ( Northwest ) for a tier 1 contractor with oppurtunities to progress through the company. The correct candidate will need to have had a good amount of experience working as a Document Controller within construction companies and have used either Viewpoint, 4Projects or Prima Vera.
Summary of Role:
Manage shared, published and archived design documentation within a Common Data Environment (CDE).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Manage and maintain all published design documentation in line with the companies processes and procedures
* Implement the project CDE, the project file structure, virtual file links, email file links, security rights, work flows and voting rights
* Undertake regular checks of assigned security rights
* Manage and approve user permissions
* Validate metadata assigned to design documentation
* Input the companies Asset Data
* Verify that all published design documentation meets the current approved status
* Monitor the flow of design documentation and advise on any non-compliance
* Manage the printing of project design documentation
* Maintain and control the hard copy record of all project design documentation on site
* Ensure that all As-Built Drawings, O&M Manuals, Health and Safety File and Post Construction Stage BREEAM documentation is uploaded to the project CDE
* Monitor to ensure that site team are working to the latest issue of design documentation
* Capture 'Best Practice' and share with CDE user group
* Support all users of the project CDE in its application and use, providing guidance and training as appropriate
* Permanent role
* Career Progression
* 28 Holiday
* Free on site parking
* Competitive salary
* Company share scheme
If this role is of interest to you please apply with an updated CV and I will be contacting all candidates back in the coming dates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.