We are currently looking for a Document Controller to work for a National Residential Builder on a temporary assignement.
Minimum 3 weeks work starting ASAP
Please note PAYE Only
- Organise, manage and file document receipts and distribution lists, project documents and drawings in conjunction with project and corporate naming and numbering procedure
- Issue and receive controlled documentation, log issues and receivers, and create general electronic transmittals to the project, customer and suppliers
- Scan documentation
- Archive, retrieve and store documentation adhering to company standards and policies
- Check that all information complies with specified company formats, templates and standards
- Liaising with Technical and Design teams
For more information please give Daisy a call on: 0191 2602500
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.