Are you currently looking for a role in East Kent? Randstad have a new temporary position for 2Gether Support Solutions who serve the East Kent Hospital Trust. Interested in working in the care and healthcare sector? If the answer is yes, we have a variety of roles available for you.
- Position: Domestic Team Leader (Part-time)
- Location: Canterbury, Kent
- Hourly rate: £11.40phr on Saturdays & Sundays
- Duration: 6 months+
- Hours: Saturdays and Sundays only (08:30 - 19:00hrs)
- Contract type: Temporary with weekly pay via Randstad
- Randstad contact: The NHS team on 01622 357230 Option 3
Domestic Team Leader duties include:
- Leading and supervising daily activities of a team of Domestic Assistants and Housekeepers (upto a team of 30 members) and allocation of tasks.
- Undertaking operational tasks where required.
- Liaising with clinical staff throughout the hospital and wards.
- Ensuring works are carried out according to regulatory specifications including compliance with operational policies on health & safety and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Reporting hazards and potential failures to line Managers.
- Take responsibility for the suitable storage of materials and equipment in line with H&S and COSSH.
- Delivering ad-hoc training to team members.
- Record and feedback results to the facilities team.
- Ability to communicate with visitors, colleagues and management effectively.
- Ability to work independently with a flexible approach
- Health and safety awareness including COSHH
- Good level of I.T literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Relevant experience in the same or a similar role i.e. healthcare or hospitality.
- Eligible to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 current proofs of address.
- A Standard DBS certificate (or willingness to undergo one)
- Happy to undergo relevant training.
- Access to transport will be an advantage when applying for this role.
Why work for Randstad?
- All necessary training provided by us, with opportunities for other training and development
- Access to great discounts with top highstreet retailers
- Long term work opportunities
If you are interested please click apply now or call the team on 01622 357230 Option 3 for more information!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.