Design and Technology (DT) Teacher KS3 and KS4 | Immediate start | Havering
Are you looking to work as a DT teacher in an outstanding school in Havering?
Have you just completed your teacher training and are looking to complete your induction, or are you a seasoned professional looking for your next opportunity?
Are you passionate about design and technology (DT)?
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to get in touch. We are looking for an eager design and technology (DT) teacher to join a dynamic, friendly and close-knit team in an outstanding school in Havering. You would be responsible for teaching KS3 and KS4 classes DT.
About the school:
- A prestigious secondary school
- Modern building and facilities
- Family atmosphere among the team
- Average sized school
If you work as a KS3 and KS4 DT teacher you will be required to:
- Planning hands-on, engaging and dynamic DT lessons for pupils in KS3 and KS4 (and KS5, if you are able to)
- Delivering spectacular DT lessons for pupils in KS3 and KS4 (as well as KS5 if you can)
- Marking and assessment for the classes you are responsible for to ensure outstanding student outcomes
- Differentiating your lessons to promote excellent student engagement and outcomes for all
- Attending staff meetings and training sessions
- Participating in parent's evening, and liaising with parents on a day-to-day basis
If you work as a KS3 and KS4 DT teacher you will benefit from:
- Experienced HOD and SLT
- Excellent CPD programmes
- Being part of a welcoming and close-knit team
- Free on-Site parking and close public transport links
If you work as a KS3 and KS4 DT teacher you will need to have:
- A relevant degree or QTS
- Experience working with children, preferably in teaching (i.e. through day-to-day supply or long term supply)
- DBS on the update service
- Excellent behaviour management skills
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
- Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for a KS3 and KS4 DT teacher you will need to:
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a KS3 and KS4 DT teacher Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on 01245 260 100 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Randstad Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community...