Design and Technology Teacher | Key Stage 3 and 4 | Immediate Start | Havering
Are you a creative teacher, looking for a chance to use your creativity in the delivery of lessons?
Would you like to work for an outstanding secondary school teaching Design and Technology?
Are you looking to start work immediately?
Would you like to complete your induction period as an early career teacher or a seasoned professional looking for a new opportunity?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, look no further because we are looking for dynamic teachers who are able to deliver design technology lessons in Key Stages 3 and 4. The school is part of a prestigious trust of schools in Havering. This school would ideally want someone to start immediately. The team is close-knit and very supportive, guaranteed to make a transition into the school as smooth as possible.
About the school:
- A prestigious secondary school
- Modern building and facilities
- Family atmosphere among the team
- Average sized school
- Graded "Outstanding" by Ofsted
If you want to work as a KS3 and KS4 Design and Technology teacher you will be required to:
- Planning hands-on, engaging and engaging Design and Technology lessons for pupils in KS3 and KS4 (and KS5, if you are able to)
- Delivering memorable Design and Technology lessons for pupils in KS3 and KS4 (as well as KS5 if you can)
- Marking and assessment for the classes you are responsible for to ensure outstanding student outcomes
- Differentiating your lessons to promote excellent student engagement and outcomes for all
- Attending staff meetings and training sessions
- Participating in parent's evening, and liaising with parents on a day-to-day basis
If you want to work as a KS3 and KS4 Design and Technology teacher you will benefit from:
- Experienced head of department and senior leadership team
- Excellent CPD programmes
- Being part of a welcoming and close-knit team
- Free on-Site parking and close public transport links
If you want to work as a KS3 and KS4 Design and Technology teacher you will need to have:
- A relevant degree or QTS
- Experience working with children, preferably in teaching (i.e. through day-to-day supply or long term supply)
- DBS on the update service
- Excellent behaviour management skills
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
- Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for a KS3 and KS4 Design and Technology teacher you will need to:
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a KS3 and KS4 Design and Technology teacher Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on 01245 260 100 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Randstad Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community...