Are you a fun and creative Nursery Assistant looking for a position in a local nursery? Are you after a new and exciting role, looking to return to early years or have you just finished your early year's training? If this ticks your box then please don't delay in applying today!
Randstad Education is looking for a Level 2 or 3 nursery practitioner to join a highly regarded early years setting. They are looking for someone who is professional, passionate, experienced and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.
This is a high energy; fast paced setting which would really suit a practitioner who is motivated to make a difference to all of the children they work with.
* Competitive salary
* Excellent transport links
* Discounted childcare at the nursery
* Support and supervise staff with their day to day duties.
* Formulate and operate a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children in your area in conjunction with other team members and the Nursery Manager.
* Support all team members with the early identification and intervention for children with possible special needs and give physical, emotional and intellectual guidance as appropriate.
* Ensure that children are kept safe and staff understand and, when necessary, follow Safeguarding Procedures.
* Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the EYFS.
* Planning activities tailored to each individual to ensure they hit their developmental milestones.
* Minimum of a CACHE Level 2 in Early Years.
* Secure understanding of the EYFS framework.
* Clear understanding of Ofsted policies and procedures.
* A DBS on the update service or willingness to complete one.
If you are buzzing with lots of ideas, enthusiasm and passion and you feel you could make an impact. What are you waiting for!
Randstad education has been working with Nursery, Primary, Secondary and SEN schools in East Anglia. If you feel this position isn't right for you, but you would like to work within the education sector, please give us a ring....